Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection

I think the biggest thing i will take from this class is seeing more in the picture than just the photo.I learned how to take good pictures of nature see the patterns the iteration, seeing everything that has patterns and how it occurs.I struggled most with the iteration and how to change the pattern and everything doing it piece by piece but then i got the hang of it and was iterating alot of different patterns.My favorite trip was when we went to the beach in San Fransisco i havnt been to that beach, walking it was good trip i saw a lot of shells and sand dollars their was alot of waves it was alot of fun. I also enjoyed the activity of the milk and soap and food coloring and seeing al the patterns their was of the food coloring.I really enjoyed this class seeing patterns in nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment